Thursday, March 09, 2006

So, I bet you all are dying to know what happened with the cake thing. ShellyP confronted him about it. You can read about it on her page. Basically he claimed he didn’t know anything about it. Shawn, you’ll love this next part! Well, you know we are all engineers, right? So how many digital cameras do you think were present at this wedding? You can imagine, right? On Monday we got an email from someone with pictures, and then again on Tuesday. While this guy is denying knowing anything about the cake, what do we see in one of the pictures? The infamous piece of cake sitting on their table!!

On a happier note, I read a good book while on my trip. Yeah, I know. You had time to read? Yes, I did. I read Chele’s book, Raymond’s Daughters. I though it was really good. The premise of the story is that a man named Raymond has 3 daughters. Each of them has a different mother and their own special relationship, or lack there of, with their father. When he dies, they are forced to analyze that relationship and their relationships with each other. I though the story line was great and the book was well written. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good read.

4 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Aziza said...

I'm always trying to find good books to read while I'm at the hairdressers or waiting for my car to be fixed. And Chele's book sounds like a good read. I'm going to try to get it.

 
At 11:04 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Shawn said...

I knew there had to be a pic or two floating about...:-)

 
At 10:01 AM, March 10, 2006, Blogger chele said...

Thanks for the review. I really appreciate it! I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

Ya'll need to take those pictures and send out a mass e-mail. Trifling!

 
At 6:54 PM, March 10, 2006, Blogger Hali said...

Gotta love digital cameras. Chele, I have to check out your book. Thanks for the review. Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home