Thursday, August 09, 2007

Coffee house fun...

I don't really have time to post. I don't have internet access so I'm at the ghetto Star.bucks down the street. Let me just tell you, the guys working here are flirting with some pre-teens in tight booty shorts. These girls are acutally asking to sample stuff! "What dat berries and cream fra-pa-chee-knee taste like?" And this man is actually making them little cups of stuff! The size of those little paper cups people have in their bathrooms! I swear I am going to have to hang out here everyday!!

Anyway, on another note, I found an apartment in chicago and am getting my house all ready to be put on the market. In some suprising news, I saw Tico for the first time in a few weeks. And ya'll won't believe what he had to say! "I missed you so much... I love you.. I want to be with you..." And NO, he doesn't know about chicago or the new job. I'm a little skeptical because I don't know where this is coming from... Why now? What has changed? Anyway, don't worry about me. I can handle him, for now...

7 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, August 09, 2007, Blogger ShellyP said...

Make sure when you hang out there you wear your "Got Milk?" shirt! :)

 
At 8:12 PM, August 12, 2007, Blogger Shawn said...

Forget news about the apt and Tico, what I want to know is have been to Garrett's to buy some popcorn? hehe! Just kidding.

Congrats again on the new gig!

 
At 4:04 PM, August 16, 2007, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Ahhh...Tico. Is he divorced yet? I know I sound like a broken record, but that is a big thing for me.

I hope you have a great fresh start in Chicago. I love fresh starts. There is nothing better! I moved across the country (up here in Canada) it was excellent.

 
At 10:36 AM, August 21, 2007, Blogger Aziza said...

Congratulations on the new job. Let us know how your move goes to Chicago.

 
At 2:13 PM, August 23, 2007, Blogger princessdominique said...

Glad you're okay.

 
At 4:30 PM, August 26, 2007, Blogger SP said...

@ Shel - I am not wearing that shirt! You remember that from so long ago?

@ Shawn - You want me to FedEx you some when I get there?

@ Miz JJ - It's a big thing for me too. Not yet, but there is progress... Lawyers and what not...

@ Aziza - Thanks! I'll try to keep ya'll in the loop

@ Princess - Thanks!

 
At 3:53 PM, September 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exciting news! I hope you have a great time at your new job and new state. I'm so jealous (in a good way) ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home