Sunday, August 26, 2007

I know it's been forever since I last posted. I've finally just responded to everyone's comments on the last post, but it's not my fault! No internet and the woman at star.bucks keeps hitting on me, so I didn't want to go back there... I wouldn't mind that much if her much larger girlfriend didn't come in giving me the evil eye. LOL!

Ok, so I'm alive... I'm NOT packed yet... And I leave on Tuesday. I'm at Tico's grandmother's house right now because they are thowing me a going away party. What can I say, they love me. And I just saw ShellyP and the babies, minus 1 who was at his grandparents.

All is good. I'll get into detail when I get internet acess in Sept in chicago.

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, August 27, 2007, Blogger Miz JJ said...

You're not packet yet? Get moving missy. Best of luck and I can't wait to see what Chicago brings!

 
At 9:00 AM, August 27, 2007, Blogger Shawn said...

you mean there's more stuff you have to update? Never a dull moment with you.

Happy moving!

 
At 5:48 PM, September 02, 2007, Blogger chele said...

I've missed so much. I'm glad you are doing well. Chicago? Wow! Are you prepared for those winters? I'm sure it'll be great! Congrats to you, girl.

 
At 10:15 AM, September 10, 2007, Blogger princessdominique said...

Glad that you're all right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home