Monday, November 19, 2007

I know, I've been bad. But I'm trying to get better... so you want the latest updates?

I moved into my fabulous one bedroom apartment located on the third floor. I thought I was gonna die when i was moving in. What was I thinking when I picked a place with no elevator?? At least my legs look good! I have realized that I am going to have to kill my dog, though. First off, it's 3 flight to walk him! Secondly, he must have realized that he just loves the cold weather, because he always wants to go out and take a leasurly stroll around the block when it's 30 degrees!! Either he need to learn to use a litter box(he's 13 lbs) or he's gonna have to be happy going once a day!

Work is good. I am not nearly as stressed as I was before. I almost actually like it. Unfortunatly, I am doing a good job and getting praise for it. "Unfortunatly?" you ask? Well, now that they think i'm so good, they want to move me on to other work. Harder work. "Actual" work. Damn me and my work ethics! Why can't I just learn to slack off more??

Tico? You want to hear about that drama? Well, it's never ending with him isn't it? So he was moving here, then he wasn't moving here, then he was gonna visit, then i was gonna tell him to kiss my black ass and never speak to me again... and now, he's here... I really don't get the progression of things either so lets just leave it at that. Right now we are ok. We argue, but who doesn't. I don't really know if I can trust him, being as I've caught him in a couple of lies, and I'm not sure if I'm going to let him stay or not. But for right now he is here. Who knows what the future will bring with that one.

What else is there to update you on? Oh yeah, I turned 30... 30! I know that nothing has changed and that it's completely a mental thing, but THIRTY!!

Hmm... anything else... Did I mention that I've been freezing my butt off for the last month or so and everyone just keeps saying to me, "It's not even winter yet!" and iIjust want to smack them?

4 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, November 22, 2007, Blogger Aziza said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lady... :-)

 
At 6:38 PM, November 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess, what is 'life' with out drama - as the saying goes. Just hope it all works out ;-)

and cold? i hear we in the t-dot are getting cold tommorow (nov 22) and we are not far from chicago - which is supposedly EVEN colder. tee, hee, hee. I suggest a jacket from 'Canada Goose' - i got connections...

 
At 6:44 PM, November 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh - and i got a new blog on wordpress. it's linked under 'My Web Page' on my profile. :-]

 
At 9:26 PM, November 24, 2007, Blogger Teej said...

Congrats on making it into the dirty 30 club. It is a big deal!

And welcome to the city. And no it isnt winter yet! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home